Monday, April 13, 2009

DD6 and Pirates

See... the above is what "I" think of when I think Pirate... like "drool" and "omg... he's SOOOO gorgeous!!!!"

Then there's....


My DD6... who thinks of Captain Hook when she hears "Pirate".... so perhaps that will help you when you hear her story. :)

So, DH & I were watching an update the other day on the kidnapped Captain vs. the Pirates.

DD6 was in the room.

DD6 is also my "infomercial queen"... and requests all the time to get "everything" she sees on TV. Of course, I always tell her why we aren't going to order.

So... as we are watching.. DD6 says...

"Hey... what are they talking about?"

we respond with:

"Well, Pirates got an American ship and took the Captain Hostage!"

*picture eye rolling 6 year old* MOOOOMMMMM... you know you can't believe everything you hear on TV! You tell me that all the time! There IS NO Captain Hook and Pirates are NOT real. :hmph: Geesh!

Hubby and I are almost rolling on the floor laughing!

Then... she says...

"Mom.. do you still believe in the tooth fairy too?"

*Snort* BWAHAAA!

1 comment: