Monday, February 16, 2009

Husband Info...



1. Husband's name: Rasssbo... what else? LOL!

2. How long have you been married? Which time? Lets see... First time since Nov. 1995; Second time, Nov. 1999. So... Starting from the first, it's been 13 years or 10 years. Long story. :)

3. How long did you date? 1 1/2 years (June 94-Nov 95)

4. How old is he? He's soon to qualify for AARP. In July. LOL!

5. Who eats more sweets? That's a tough one. I go for more chocolate... he goes for more ice cream & other junkish type sweets. However, give me some choc chip cookie dough and I'm a goner!

6. Who is the better singer? Both of us are terrible. Well, I guess he is. I've never heard him sing. LOL!

7. Who is smarter? Depends on the topic. He's very knowledgeable about yard work, construction, politics and most financial stuff. I'm better at medical, sick kids, decorating, and legal issues.

8. Who does the laundry? He does 99% of it. Hey, I work 6 days a week most weeks and he works 1-2.

9. Who pays the bills? He does. We have our own checkbooks, he keeps track of both, pays bills out of both and all I require is that he make sure I have plenty of $$ in mine. LOL!

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Like, when you are looking at it or in it? If it's looking at it, He does. In it, I am on the right side. Why? Because the nightstand is on my side. I need my lamp & alarm clock. :)

11. Who mows the lawn? He does. He's the King of yardwork. We have a landscaper who lives next to us, and we have had her clients show up at our house thinking we must be her house! LOL. That really makes him feel good.

12. Who cooks dinner? Pizza Hut. No, just kidding. I would say he cooks more than me, but then again... I work more.

13. Who drives? We have our own vehicles. I have a new Nissan Murano & he has his F-150. We also have the extra car, a minivan. If we go out of town, he drives. Mostly.

14. Who is the first to say they are wrong? I wouldn't say either of us actually say we are "wrong". We both admit when we are.... but generally we agree to disagree on things.

15. Who kissed who first? Geesh... that was a long time ago! Most likely, I did.

16. Who asked who out first? He asked me out. I was actually out with a girlfriend waiting for my date to show up. I was trying to set my friend up with Rasssbo. He wasn't interested in her though... and he got my phone number. He called me the next day, we did lunch and that was that.

17. Who wears the pants? He pretends to. But he's pretty passive most of the time. I'm much more the assertive one. I am definitely the disciplinarian with the kids. He's such a sucker for a cute little girl batting her eyes at daddy.

1 comment:

ChiefChick said...

And as the picture shows, he is one HELL of a snappy dresser! :)
Actually, I need to get me one of those National Championship shirts...damn....