Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My baby is sick!


My darling daughter, 6 years old is sick. Vomiting & fever. We are on day 2. Thank goodness for grandma... she saved the day today getting some Children's Motrin for her. THANK YOU MOM! Now, the trick is getting her to take it. She doesn't like the smell of it. She's usually a trooper about that stuff, but she feels so nauseated she's afraid it will make her sick if she drinks it. She will eat popsicles and drink water. That's it. Won't even try to eat a saltine or piece of toast.

Yeah, she just drank her Motrin!!! Cross your fingers her temp goes down!!

4 comments:

ChiefChick said...

Z was sick this weekend. Only with him it is "feed a cold, feed a fever". He ate chicken soup and an entire loaf of bread (as toast)....teenagers!

brneyedgal967 said...

Awww - there's some crap going around. I had it last week and it had me down for 3 solid days and feeling like a sack of assholes for 2 days after that. Blech.

Hope she gets to feeling better soon.

hermomsometimes said...

How is she feeling now? Sorry I couldn't get the orange flavored Motrin. Do you need me to go to Wal Mart now? I'm sure they would have the orange flavor.

Nosonew said...

Hubby got some grape Motrin. Thanks though... I appreciate it!