Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Men... going shopping.

So, Saturday my hubby & I had plans to go shopping. With all the remodeling, we need to pick out some new light fixtures, bathroom stuff (showers, cabinets, toilets.. the works!) and also get me a new laptop and a few other items.

Friday night my back started hurting. By Sat morning, I couldn't walk upright. Obviously, I was NOT in any position to go shopping, right? So, after Katie had her basketball game, hubby went by himself.

Guess what he comes home with? Do you think it was ANYTHING on the list? Uhhhh, that would be a big negative!

He comes home with a surround sound system and a Nintendo DS for the girls to share. OMG... I almost fell over!

Remind me not to send him shopping if I can't go too.

6 comments:

ChiefChick said...

This is EXACTLY why I get so nervous when Dane goes to Costco alone....
Is your back better?

brneyedgal967 said...

LMAO -- Hold the surround sound HOSTAGE until you get all of your remodeling stuff you need. Stash it at Mom's. Do it. DO IT. NOW!!!

hermomsometimes said...

Bring it over, we will break it in for ya.

hermomsometimes said...

Bring it over, we will break it in for ya.

Nosonew said...

Well, he and Jake are downstairs listening to music VERY loud! LOL! I don't think he's going to let me do that mom! :)

Shawn said...

Ha! Hey, head over to my blog. I have a 'Lemonade Award' for ya. hehe