Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sorry I haven't been on lately!!

But.. I've been very busy and haven't had much computer access. We are finally getting our house painted, and EVERY ROOM upstairs (Family room, living room, dining room, kitchen, hall, hall bath, 3 bedrooms, utility room & all closets are getting the dingle ball ceilings taken down, sheetrock fixed in places, wallpaper stripped & will get new textured ceilings and new paint on EVERY wall upstairs!!! YAHOOOO!!!!

Will post pics when I get my new laptop... currently using my hubbies!

3 comments:

ChiefChick said...

YEA! I can't wait to see the work in progress!

brneyedgal967 said...

Can't wait to see it when it's done!

Nosonew said...

Me either! They got quite a bit more done today. I am REALLY hoping Duane gets my laptop this weekend. I hate using his! I want to download all of my pictures, but I prefer to do it on MY computer, KWIM?